Aims & Objective
The organization aims at following and many more objectives
- Mental, social, moral, educational and intellectual development of women.
- Arrangement of Library for building reading capacity of the women.
- Organizing cultural programs, seminars and women summits time to time.
- Creating feeling of mutual understanding, nationality, country love, manners in women.
- Conducting women and child development schemes like Handicrafts training, stitching, knitting, embroidery, Anganbadi, crèche service, TRYSEM, Senior citizen literacy programme, run by UP and Central Social Welfare Board.
- Making women self dependent and confident by imparting them technical training and handicrafts training and leadership development training.
- Establishment of schools for the educational development of women and making arrangements for the educational from primary to upper primary and secondary level.
- Making efforts for the maintenance of sanitation and health in villages and towns.
- Establishment of free of cost training centres for the welfare, social development and education of the underprivileged group of boys/girls, women and youth.
- Conducting different schemes of State government and Govt. of India for the welfare of neglected and deprived and backward section of the society.
- Operating free of cost hospitals for the help of poors.
- Celebrating national festivals.
- Organizing free health check up camps and free of cost eye operation camps, etc.